VILLA LOTTIE is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998) We collect information about you for 3 reasons:
- To process your accommodation accurately.
- To provide you with the best possible service.
- To keep you informed of "Special Offers" if you have subscribed to our news letter. (Monthly)
We will only e-mail you with your consent. This consent is obtained either by you initiating contact through an Information Request or by making a booking. In our newsletter we will always give you the opportunity to UNSUBSCRIBE from receiving marketing from us. The type of information we do collect about you includes:
- Your name: Obtained from your enquiry
- Your address: Obtained once your booking is accepted.
- Your phone number: Obtained once your booking is accepted.
- Your e-mail address: Obtained from your enquiry
The information we hold will be accurate up to the date of your last transaction/contact. You can check the information we hold about you by emailing us at VILLA LOTTIE If you find any inaccuracies we will correct it promptly. The personal information that we hold about you will be held secure in accordance with our security policy and as bound by the law.
- We will always obtain your consent first if we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area)
- We will not divulge or sell any information about you, without your express consent, to any person or company, unless we are obligated by law to do so.
- Should you make contact with us through a third party such as Holiday Rental Sites or Property Exchange sites we cannot be held liable for information they hold about you.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening.
Click here for the Terms and Conditions (Opens with Adobe Reader)